Non-profit organizations and their leaders face unique challenges. Deb Cummins Stellato brings robust experience to organizations as a consultant, coach, facilitator, and presenter.
Deb has extensive experience with change management. She served as the former Interim Executive Director of Meals on Wheels of Lehigh County, and led the organization through a complex merger process.
Ms. Cummins Stellato is also an experienced fundraiser, with extensive experience in educational fundraising and corporate sponsorship.
A certified leadership coach and facilitator for The Leadership Challenge, Deb has years of consulting experience working with diverse organizations. From building the right leadership to evaluating organizational capacity, Deb supports businesses moving from good to great.
What distinguishes Deb from other coaches and consultants?
Experience from the Trenches:
- Studying nonprofit leadership is one thing. Living life as a non-profit leader is another.
- Solutions to problems can't be theoretical. They need to be actionable at the organizational level.
Lifelong learner of all things non-profit:
- Deb has a degree in Social Work and a Master's degree in Organizational Development. She understands people and systems.
- A self-proclaimed "leadership geek", Deb prides herself on understanding best practices.
- Deb has her pulse on best practices and the newest trends in all things leadership.
- She has the unique ability to see and help others articulate the big picture and to execute on it!
Strategic Thinker. Synthesizer. Extensive training in cognitive diversity.
- Deb has a unique approach to diagnosing organizational challenges.
- She knows how to support leaders in developing future-focused solutions and action plans.
A lifelong commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity:
- She traveled with The AIDS Quilt. Supported students in affinity groups fighting for justice.
- Deb has used her influence to encourage nonprofits to look at Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity in innovative ways.
- A former employee of the largest diversity and inclusion firm in the U.S., Deb studied best practices and can support organizations in rethinking issues of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity.
Certified Leadership Coach:
- Deb is a certified coach and facilitator for The Leadership Challenge.
- She also is an expert in the Whole Brain Thinking (HBDI) model and its assessment.
Member of The PANO Consultant Collaborative:
- This collaborative connects nonprofit organizations with experienced, like-minded professional consultants. Their goal is to increase efficacy and impact through collaborative, needs-based counsel.