The event is free for Nonprofit Executives and Board Members.
REGISTER TODAY AT: https://organizational-sustainability-for-nonprofits.eventbrite.com
Financial management and financial leadership sound alike, but are quite different. While financial management involves creating and overseeing a budget, financial leadership is the skill needed to pilot your nonprofit to long-term sustainability and is required of key executives and board members. How to monitor and assess your organization for optimal effectiveness using internal and external financial statements.
- Understanding the new 2018 financial changes and how to promote and elevate your organization using them
- Tips for aligning your budget and forecast with your strategic plan
- Strategies for communicating with financial institutions using financial statements
- Planning for challenges like increased services and decreased revenue
- Insights into developing your role as a leader in educating your staff, Board and team around mission effectiveness and budget
Contact Betsy Storey-Bono at:
email@example.com or 610-433-5501 with any questions.