What distinguishes Deb as a coach?
Experience from the trenches: Let's face it...It is one thing to study nonprofit leadership and another to be a nonprofit leader. Deb's positive energy, extensive knowledge, compassion and skill as an agile communicator lead to great results and insight in a coaching relationship. Using well researched leadership assessments, our coaching model helps capture where clients are currently on their leadership journey and supports them in igniting the leader within.
One on One Leadership Coaching for nonprofit/for profit executives and their team members is focused on igniting potential and sharpening leadership behaviors.
Why we start with an assessment?
How do you know where you are going until you understand where you are? At Think Good Leadership, we like to utilize assessment tools to get a sense of "current state". This approach also facilitates FCT (Familiarity, Comfort and Trust) between coach and client.
360 Assessments: Utilizing the LPI 360® (Leadership Practices Inventory) we provide individuals and teams with the insight and feedback into what it takes to become extraordinary. The instrument (based on The Leadership Challenge) approaches leadership as a measurable, learn able and teachable set of behaviors. It is one of the best-selling and most trusted 360-degree leadership assessments on the market.
Whole Brain Thinking Coaching using the HBDI (Hermann Brain Dominance Inventory)
Imagine the possibilities if you could:
Communicate with those who have similar preferences as well as those who think differently?
Approach problems differently?
Ignite creativity and innovation?
Think differently about relationships?
Appreciate diverse thinking preferences and how they contribute to outcomes?
See beyond mental blind spots to reach breakthrough results?
Improve decision-making and problem solving?
As a certified HBDI practitioner, Think Good can bring whole brain coaching and team building to your organization.
Group Coaching: Virtual Synergy Leadership Circles: A safe place where nonprofit leaders SELECT growth. (SharE- Learn -Engage -Celebrate -Tackle)
- Having a community of peers who really get this crazy nonprofit universe
- A place to tap into the collective wisdom of other leaders
- A spot where familiarity, comfort and trust are valued and validated in a confidential environment
- An opportunity to celebrate accomplishments and tackle challenges
- A professional development opportunity that you can access anywhere
IF THIS SOUNDS GOOD TO YOU...YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
INTRODUCING A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU...THE EMERGING NONPROFIT LEADER
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET:
- 6 one-hour virtual group coaching sessions with a maximum of 12 participants (we ask that you commit to a minimum of 5 sessions)
- Access to a private Facebook group
- Recorded sessions of each coaching session
Emerging Leader Synergy Circles are for leaders who may be new in their roles, may be new in the nonprofit sector and who may be grappling with finding their leadership lane. This Circle is for you if you are:
- Experiencing “Impostor Syndrome “
- Stepping up from departmental expert to a leadership role
- Considering a career change
- Committed to building your leadership capacity
- Focused on building your CQ "confidence quotient"
- Looking for a professional development opportunity that allows you to connect with other emerging leaders