Why we start with assessments
How do you know where you are going until you understand where you are? At Think Good Leadership, we like to utilize assessment tools to get a sense of "current state". This approach also facilitates FCT (Familiarity, Comfort and Trust) between coach and client.
The Right Start Program for Nonprofit Effectiveness Featuring the iCAT®Assessment
Here's what I often hear from nonprofit leaders...
- I'm ready to take this agency to the next level, but I have no idea what my next steps might look like.
- We, literally, are hanging on from month to month making this organization work. I am losing sleep about paying my employees. What a mess! What can I possibly do to turn this organization around?
- Our Board and staff just can't get on the same page. I don't know what these people want from me.
- We are seriously considering a partnership with another agency, but I just don't know if it is a good fit.
Often nonprofit leaders and Board members ask themselves important questions about how to move their organizations to the next level of efficiency, but they really don't know where to begin.
We are excited to offer The Right Start program for nonprofits.
The Right Start program includes a full organizational assessment and one 90-minute facilitated conversation (live or via Zoom) with your stakeholders about your assessment results and next steps.
For information check out the following Information Sheet.
iCAT Information for Nonprofits
Why An Assessment?
You Need to Know Where You Are Before You Determine Where You Are Going!
· Assess your "organizational health"
· Get beyond symptoms, identify the possible root of organizational problems
· Involve stakeholders and create buy-in
· Get anonymous data from multiple stakeholders to “hear” reflections on perceived organizational strengths and needs
Why a 90 Minute De-Brief? You’ll be debriefed fully, which means a 90-minute post assessment session with your key stakeholders. During this session, Think Good Leadership will present the results of your organization's assessment and will provide a list of recommendations for increasing effectiveness.
Why does this make sense? Because you have to know where you are to determine where you are going!
The Right Start program is available to you at the introductory rate of $495.
Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Leadership Challenge: LPI 360® Assessment:
Utilizing the LPI 360® (Leadership Practices Inventory) we provide individuals and teams with the insight and feedback into what it takes to become extraordinary. The instrument (based on The Leadership Challenge) approaches leadership as a measurable, learn able and teachable set of behaviors. It is one of the best-selling and most trusted 360-degree leadership assessments on the market.
Whole Brain Thinking Coaching using the HBDI® (Hermann Brain Dominance Inventory)
Imagine the possibilities if you could:
Communicate with those who have similar preferences as well as those who think differently?
Approach problems differently?
Ignite creativity and innovation?
Think differently about relationships?
Appreciate diverse thinking preferences and how they contribute to outcomes?
See beyond mental blind spots to reach breakthrough results?
Improve decision-making and problem solving?
As a certified HBDI practitioner, Think Good can bring whole brain coaching and team building to your organization.